Re: [Chrysler300] mega 300 auction

Here's a link that will get you to the roster of 300s.

Keith Boonstra

-

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 5:45 PM, John Skeggs <johnskeggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Auctions America is holding a  collector auction in Auburn, Indiana 8-10 May. The largest  number of vehicles is  the  collection of John Scotti of  Montreal, Canada.  There  are also no less than seven 300s to go on the  block, the  property of  club member Richard Rigoli of  Waltham MA. Price  estimates by the  auction house range from decent to fabulous.

I was  not  aware of this. Won’t  be going, but I imagine several members will likely attend.

John skeggs

Ottawa ON