[Chrysler300] Carlisle Chrysler show - Club Tent

[Chrysler300] Carlisle Chrysler show - Club Tent

Hi Group:

    CONGRATULATIONS!  It turns out that last year we actually had enough cars (members) registered at the Chrysler show to qualify us for a free tent this year!  That saves the club $175.00.

    Hopefully we will register more than 25 cars again this year and thereby qualify for a free tent again next year.

    In any event, please identify the club when you register for the show field, so we  get credit for your car (whether you bring your 300 or another car that you put on the show field).  They will credit the club for your Dodge, Plymouth or other MOPAR, as long as it is registered for the show field.

    Remember that we have a block of rooms booked at the Days Inn in Carlisle (Group code is CGC300), and at the Radisson in Camp Hill (just identify yourself as a member of the club and refer to the fact that we have a group rate).  You have to make your reservation prior to June 9th to be safe, and there are a limited number of rooms at each hotel, so call as soon as you know you are attending.

    Look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Pete Fitch