From: "Chrysler 300 Club International" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chrysler 300 Club International" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 7:06:57 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H Plug Wire Supports

Can someone please tell me how the metal wire separators which are held on with valve cover screws are correctly arranged?   Do they all point outward, all point inwards?

There are small rubber washers provided with some gasket kits. Where do they go?

Thanks, Mike Moore
300H

Posted by: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx