From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Andy Mikonis r41hp@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] [Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:34 PM
To: Albert Vannice
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet ln Mystic

Hi Al (and everyone)

I had a similar experience on the way home. In fact, Al, you almost had some guests! Our G quit on I-80 around mile 185 in PA. As I was rolling to the side, it fired, then quit again. Had fuel. Checked points for spark, had spark. One set of points was closed so I reset it. It fired for a moment and quit. Then no spark. Had power to coil and both sides of ballast resistor. So, I swapped the coil. It fired right up and ran fine all the way home. Also, I was noticing an occasional miss under load on the way out. That is gone. Point being, apparently a coil can fail intermittently. Incidentally, it was the original coil.

Thanks to Don and Pat for a fun meet!
Andy