[Chrysler300] Re: Car Lifts recommended

Stay as far away from Super lifts, Gemini Lifts & any associated company's, there are at least five that they rotate in and out of business at any given time.  After being ripped off by super lifts I went to garage supply and got Bend Pack lifts and have been very happy with them.  The a holes from super lifts out of Missouri just stopped answering the phones after I paid them and the lifts never showed up.  About a month later I get a call from Gemini lifts out of Texas wanting to know if I wanted my lifts still?  They had them and they would give me first shot at them for more money before selling them to someone else.  I checked with the Attorney General and they confirmed the owners of both company's were on each others Board of Directors, along with others, Go Figure.  They told me they do business out of Missouri, Arkansas, Texas & Oklahoma and they are watching them closely.  At this time I'm not allowed to say more.  DO NOT PAY WITH ANYTHING BUT CREDIT CARD!  They will offer you a big discount to pay by check or cash.  Not good enough paper trail, and they know that.  The AG told me super lifts even ripped of Barrett-Jackson.  Just my 2¢

Posted by: Herb <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>