Fw: [Chrysler300] Astrodome-Speedometer

On Monday, August 4, 2014 2:47 PM, GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To John Grady and all my 300 friends that responded to my quarry on the sticky speedo needle on my Astrodome in the Batwagon. Mr Anthony Rinaldi "Wizard that he is" told me to lay on my back up side down with my head on the throttle peddle, remove 2 screws from the plate that covers the steering column and the under side of the Astrodome, reach up in there and bend the wire that is rubbing on the counter weight of the speedo needle so it does not touch the needle anymore. Now it goes straight up to where it's telling me that I still can not out run a radio, and jail is a bad place that I do not want to go., Jer

Posted by: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>