[Chrysler300] A/C hoses needed to copy, will return

[Chrysler300] A/C hoses needed to copy, will return

I need to beg, buy, borrow or steal the 2 hoses from the A/C plenum/valve and core to the compressor and the

condenser core extension tube that runs along the fender.  I have the other that goes to the A/C muffler.

The F has always had a “cobble craft” set up with copper tube instead of the correct hose and I’m finally

going to make it right as the unit lost charge while sitting waiting for the engine re-install.

I figure this would be a good time to install the proper hoses before re-charging the system.

I will return the hoses after making new ones and pay the freight both ways.

May consider, depending on cost, making up several sets  for others as well if anyone is in need of them.

Thanks!

Dave Schwandt

Posted by: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>