[Chrysler300] Registration Reminder for White Sands 300 Classic Meet Sep

[Chrysler300] Registration Reminder for White Sands 300 Classic Meet September 17 - 21, 2014

Thank you for your early registration for our White Sands 300 Classic meet.  Almost everyone that has found a room has registered with Roger Selby.  Anyone that has not yet done so, please do so by September 1, 2014.  This will enable your hosts to finalize arrangements with those catering our Welcome Dinner at the Allen's home, our White Sands Fiesta Picnic and our Banquet.

For anyone that is still searching for a room or anyone desiring to upgrade from Motel 6, etc., we have found a few nice rooms about 3 miles away at our new Suburban Extended Stay Hotel.  Call 575-446-6111 and ask for Renee Sena, General Manager.  She has reasonable daily rates with a 10% discount if you mention the White Sands 300 Classic car event by the Chrysler 300 Clubs.

Good Luck!

See you in New Mexico!!

Bill and Marilyn Allen
billandmarilynallen@xxxxxxxxx