From: 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Aug 23, 2014 10:14 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Timing on an F

What are you F owners running for timing on your cars??
WE have this one set at about 12.5 degrees in order to ebven get it running ½ way right.
I still have this stumble and stall problem intermitantly.
Would backing off the timing help any on this??
Running a pertronics unit in it
Really need to get this running a little better by tomorrow evening anyway…

Dave Schwandt

Posted by: kmaniak@xxxxxxx