RE: [Chrysler300] RE: Kudos

Barb and I also want to thank Marilyn and Bill for a wonderful meet and a
wonderful time.   The landscape and scenery in southern NM were really
special and the experience of a Club picnic at that White Sands National
Monument will be unforgettable.  I?ll also long remember the landscape and
terrain at the Allen?s home; it was spectacular.

Overall though, it is the friends and members you get to see or meet again,
or get to meet for the first time, that are the most memorable for me.

While I understand the complications of hosting a joint meet can mean a lot
of extra work, I?m thankful for the opportunity to meet new folks and see
new cars.  While it is may seem odd how Club affiliation has been
established, I was glad to meet David Stock (WI fellow) and NM rancher Arch
(Buck) Wilson, from the ?Western Club?.  It was also a real pleasure to meet
AZ racer Hershel McGriff (do a ?google? for Hershel?s impressive resume),
and author, engine builder, engineer Charles Clark (CO), who are members of
our International Club.  I read most of Charles? book ?Bootlegger 40 Ford?
on the long plane trip home and really enjoyed the stories.  Charles had
told me ?the stories are all true except for the parts I made up?, and I now
believe that.

Thanks again Marilyn and Bill,

Barb and Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River, WI (now decked out in almost full Fall color)