From: "Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300Club Intl." <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Engine swap continues. Questions still.
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 18:03:54 +0000 (UTC)

Merry Christmas and safe Happy Holidays everyone!

Who would of thought that removing engine and trans. could evolve into full time work?
every part that comes off needs cleaning and painting.

This new garage is great, always needed a man cave!

I need a seal and gasket for the 4 spd pinion shaft.        Any sources?

Also, when recoating the frame and suspension, what is the correct gloss for black paint?

If anyone needs fair to good headlight doors/chrome, I have 5 pairs that should be put to use.  I'll pack, some one picks up the shipping from 22310.

Time for a break.

All be well, enjoy life.

Dave & Di

Posted by: "mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx" <mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx>