[Chrysler300] Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from Australia to all 300ly people - may it be a safe and happy one.

Here in Australia it is now Boxing Day morning after most of our Nation had a cooler than normal weather day, but that did not stop us aussies from our usual share of Christmas Day lunch of prawns, turkey, chicken etc according to our TV News, and many of those in more northern parts still enjoyed great summer beach weather.
And Gas (petrol prices) not their usual high spike for Christmas, with Christmas 2014 price for your US Gal (of 4 litres) around $4.40, this a welcome change from a few months back of near $6.50 - and price still falling overseas, so we may get lower?

For all of us not snowbound as it mid summer here, this will help us enjoy driving our 300s, which is just as well, as our aussie dollar lost near 25% versus USD the last year (so I predict not many aussies will buy a 300 from US this year now?!), and some States here have now started installing fixed cameras in Country Areas that 'auto photo' every car, and then time you between this and other cameras that might be hundred miles apart, and if your time too quick, you a few days later get $300+ fine (and worse, loss of points/licence) in mail.

But another New Year is just around the corner, and may we all make it a great big 300ly 'fintastic' one

Christopher in Australia - with all my 3 300Cs all within 30yds of my PC, and now just over the road my friend's 66 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible and his other 5 cars just joined 2 days ago by pale blue and white '59 Dodge 2 door, a dry ex CA car, but needs trim and paint faded/old - wow designer Exner was brilliant with other Mopars such as those '59 Dodge coupes/converts, as well as our 300s??!! - though not many others of either of those here in Australia sadly

Posted by: christopher <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>