[Chrysler300] 300C orig part no needed

Anyone have a '57 Parts Listing/Book - I need the Chrysler Part Number for the pair of 1957 300C upper stainless moulds that go across the top of rear screen - there will be a left and right, and they join with/at a short centre piece - I need the REAR SCREEN UPPER MOULD PNs,

thanks Christopher in Australia

and ps - I need some/all the original '57 300C "C H R Y S L E R" set of letters that go across front of hood - above the grille - some or all, I have paypal if that works for anyone with any - as long as not tgoo pitted, they need not be show, and need not be full set, any will be a start/help. I am missing whole set, but luckily have all original mount holes still mint, but car looks a bit sad now it all painted, and just holes/slots where they should be

Posted by: christopher <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>