RE: [Chrysler300] 300C orig part no needed

RE: [Chrysler300] 300C orig part no needed

Just a reminder that dual member and new Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. Webmeister, John Holst, has scanned in all the parts and service manuals for all letter cars (including the 1970 Holst, er, Hurst) and they are accessible to all at his most excellent website:  www.jholst.net   Try it.  Yule like it.  Click on Chrysler 300 resources for a long list of valuable reference material.

On behalf of a grateful 300 nation, thanks John.  John still drives the ‘64K his daddy bought new in Des Moines.

Best wishes to all for a bright, healthy, happy, prosperous and 300’ly New Year!

Rich & Ruthanne Barber

(The other) Brentwood, CA  (Oooo... frost and wind warning all at the same time)