From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Don Warnaar' 300country@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 8:52 AM
To: christopher; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] chrysler part number id help please?

Hi Christopher,

I have no knowledge of the part number, but from your description it sounds like that is the pushbutton assembly for the heater or A/C controls.  That was a common feature for the early 60's Mopars.

They complemented the transmission set of pushbuttons.  Transmission buttons on the left and ventilation buttons on the right of the steering wheel.  Sort of mirrored each other.

Don Warnaar

New Jersey