[Chrysler300] Re: Spring Meet 2015

Hi, me again;
When you go to the Hotel booking site, noodle around to see the rooms.
The 2 Queen Suite @ $104. plus tax is a great pair of rooms. Living room with TV and desk with internet plug in, Refrigerator and the bedroom has 2 Queen beds and another TV.
You can ask for a King Suite, same price, with one King and the rest the same.
This is better than we are used to at meets.
Breakfast is all including. Made to order Omelets, pancakes, Waffles, the usual Meats and 'taters, fruit, OJ, Mild and coffee. You can stock up for the day!
As to the rest of the Meet, I'm sure you will enjoy many of the things and places we will be sharing.
Not to mention seeing old friends, after all, that is what the Meet is really about!
Ray