[Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Saturday February 28, 2015

[Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Saturday February 28, 2015

Hi All,

Today there will be five Chrysler 300 Letter cars auctioned off in Las Vegas at the Mecum Auction. If you are a registered Mecum member and research these cars you will notice the VIN number is not part of the listing. Someone would have to inspect each car and hopefully find the number to send along to Gloria for research information. If you would like to look at the listings you can review my page that has all five cars listed at the top of the listings:

http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/carcorral.html

This will save a lot of time. I have contacted Mecum four times to obtain the information and each time was given the same response "we only list the information given to us by the seller".  The seller is given as the Rogers Collection, which is possibly a larger collection of cars that is being thinned out or sold off for what ever reason. All cars are listed as "No Reserve" which is an indicator that they will be sold. At the end of the day I will add the selling price to the listings noted before just for grins.

If you are in the area and have the time it would be interesting to locate each car and verify the plate. They may not allow this but I do not know how it would be handled.

John Holst, still digging out from the snow cover at -16 degrees in Iowa...

Posted by: John Holst <jholst@xxxxxxxxx>