Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Las Vegas Auction H Conv.

Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Las Vegas Auction H Conv.

Serial Numbers from Mecum / Rogers auction in Las Vegas

C300 = 3N552067

300B = 3N561190

300H = 8423128309

300K - 8?43142500  (I"m having trouble making out the second digit, will go look at it again...)  Also, the data plate has som much black paint on it that it's practically illegible...

300L = C453208306

Best Regards,

TFM

>>> "'Gloria Moon' agmoon@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2/28/2015 9:36 AM >>>

Hi Doug and all,
We could do a tear down on the lot just to be sure.  I suspect the seller would not approve though.  This car was on eBay in 2001 painted green.  Maybe someone has more information on it from then.

If you are buying a 300, it never hurts to ask the club about it first.
Gloria