RE: [Chrysler300] Bleeding brakes on the 59 300E .......................

RE: [Chrysler300] Bleeding brakes on the 59 300E ...............................

My dad was a trained Chrysler tech from 1949 to 1961. He said to start at the M/C, then the furthest from the M/C and work your way back to the M/C. If you don’t do the M/C first you are likely pumping some air and wasting time, strokes and fluid.

I am working on an article for the Club about DOT 5 fluid. At this point it will likely say that DOT 5 “can” be used in all 300’s except 1955 because of the one year only “displacement” M/C.

I hope to have this done in a few weeks.  Standby.

…Jack

Jack Boyle

(913) 544 4650

Enjoying the same C-300 since 1967