RE: [Chrysler300] Hurst and a Half

Slight change of subject. There was a short lived series on one of the gearhead cable channels called Lords of the Car Hoard. They went around looking for folks that had over extended themselves in numbers of cars. They would then offer to take all or most of the hulks, parts cars and orphans in exchange for doing one car in return. So 10 or 20 cars for one restored or customized.

In one of the very few episodes of the show they went to woman’s house in the LA area that had several cars (20 or so) including her dad’s letter cars. They offered her the usual deal and she would not take it so they moved on. However when they were in her back yard you could see several Mopar steel wagons from the 50’s in the yard too.

I am very interested in those cars, not the letter cars (an E and F, I think).

Does anybody know who she might be?

…Jack

Jack Boyle

(913) 544 4650