From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 11:07 PM
To: 'Michael Moore'; 'Jerry Lindsay'
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Shipping rear seats.

Greyhound worked well for me in receiving rear seat frames for our ‘64K conv.  Give the seats a good double-wrap with cardboard and a mile of tape.  Then rope-wrap them so the driver can grab the rope handles.   Boxed seats are wooly boogers to pick up and move.  Write the destination address and recipient’s phone number to call on the cardboard in several places, along with notes to “do not crush, fold, staple or mutilate.”

Rich Barber