From: "James Real" <realdaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 6:42:47 PM
Subject: 57 300C flat tire

I need to replace a front tire on my 57 Chrysler 300, the front drivers side is flat. I have no experience changing a tire or where to find a replacement. I don't want to damage something when I jack up the car.  The car has been in storage a long time.  I was wondering if you could come out to help me take off the wheel?.  I Have the car stored at the Chino Airport. The car was my dads he gave it to me before he passed away in 2013. I am a member of the 300 club and my dad was also.. If you cant help me do you know anyone who could?  the car is not mobile. my dad started restoring it but its not finished yet. Also do you know where I can find a 14" tire about the same size as the originals? not the COKER tires they are too expensive.   my Name is Jaime Real and my phone # is 951-207-4058- thanks

Posted by: kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx