Re: [Chrysler300] FW: Multiple Emails

Hi ,

I also have spent many years working with and supporting Windows computers.

The first time this happened I sent him a link to the Thunderbird email client.
Obviously he didn't take the link and install Thunderbird.
If I lived nearby I would happily pay him a visit and install it for him but I do not.

Sent from my Eudora email client.
The best email client ever but no longer in development.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer.