From: "'Jim Maiani' jmaiani@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chrysler300" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 5:04:48 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Replace truck weather-stripping?

Hi folks.  I have (I believe) a stupid question, but I’d like your opinion.  I have a survivor 1962 H, so most parts on it are 53 years old.  At my last car show last year, it rained, and it rained, and it rained all day.  When I got home, my trunk had an inch of water in it.

So my stupid question is:  Do I replace the trunk weather-stripping in a survivor car?  or just not drive it in the rain?

thanks

Jim Maiani
Houghton Lake, MI  (snow is finally going away)

Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Brakes

I agree with Bob.  I had the same problem with the G on a couple of occasions.  The front of the shoe locks against the drum until you wear down that layer of rust.
Pete Fitch

Sent from my iPhone