From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 2:37 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Brakes

How old are your brake hoses ? Sounds like they are collapsing internally, causing fluid not to return to the master cylinder.

Ron

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Terry Mctaggart terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First nice day here in Dayton OH, so I fired up the 300F to get it out of winter storage.  Engine started up just fine, but the brakes didn't.  When I apply the brakes normally, they totally lock up.  Backing up,  by only a few inches, releases them, but normal stops again result in lock up. Before I tear into the brakes, any suggestions about I might be looking for?  Terry McTaggart

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>