To: jwkco@xxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 19:34:08 -0400
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] seat belt installation

John,

I installed rear seat belts in my 300H. With the rear seats removed, you will see obvious dimples in the floor pans. The outboard ones are low and may be hard to find. The inboard ones are higher up, kinda above the tunnel. If you imagine the tunnel as a clock, the dimples would be at 10:00 and 2:00. They should be easy to spot unless there’s a lot of surface rust. When you bolt down the belts, on the outside, use rubber washers under the fender washers to prevent rust and leaks. Be sure to treat the exposed steel with primer or paint, and try to stay away from silicone sealant, as it will accelerate corrosion of untreated steel.

Happy Moparing,

Mark