Re: [Chrysler300] core plugs/392

Thanks Bob .. Kind of zeroing in on hot heads type .. Wing and bolt .. Cannot come out . They would not make them if not a need . But engine is all done --in car .
All of us should just use HH plugs , or test at 20 + psi? Before install . You have very little time if block one pops = empty in 30 sec ? Heads empty , could cost you an engine as no steam , till later . I am thinking test at 20-25 psi ?