[Chrysler300] re convertible pump replenish

[Chrysler300] re convertible pump replenish

What is the proper procedure to ascertain that the oil reservoir on my 62 300H convertible is at the right level?
I presume that this should be done with the top down when the rams are fully retracted?
Thanks from Fern in sunny Cranbrook SE BC
I took the 300H convertible to the Car d’alene 25th annual car show yesterday.
Most people had never seen one of those cars before.
Some knowledgable  Mopar folks such as Dave Allen stopped by for a  visit.
He used to have red 300H convertible that years ago he sold to Jerry Schlegel in Forest Grove Oregon. Dave now lives in Spokane Washington.
Fern

Posted by: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>