From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ryan Hill ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:25 AM
To: Dave Dumais; Chrysler 300 List
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 64 413 AC radiator cap.

Just my two cents. Not to discount the comments regarding the rad, they're certainly valid and a capable radiator is imperative to keeping the engine and transmission cool.

Also though, a newly built engine will generally run a little hot until it's broken in and tuned correctly. How lean are you running with your carb settings? Are you sure your timing is dialled in? Why are you running a 160 thermostat? Isn't a 180 the recommended temp? Are you sure there's no air trapped in your system?

Ryan Hill