Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 F won't shut off

Wiring of the two S wires at starter switch can get crossed . Or other wires . Usually because ign switch area wires changed to push on trrminals due to failed ign sw plug on .Complicated what happens there .normal  Ign and acc power goes away at start , (!!) kills radio heater etc --but power to start car , ign power then goes into coil end of ballast R via one of those S wires while key is held . Regular ign wire is dead at start . Other one starts starter relay . If coil being fed incorrectly 12v via that coil end ballast wire , Will not shut off  .
Maybe this helps you ?

Sent from my iPhone