Re: [Chrysler300] Speedometer pinion gear for 300G

Re: [Chrysler300] Speedometer pinion gear for 300G

Hi guys,

Roger Luckow will make you an adapter that will increase or decrease to correct MPH.

Don't have to go into tranny. Fits between cable and tranny connection.

Tony Rinaldi

Roger Luckow Speedometer Services