RE: [Chrysler300] Punxsutawney PA Phil Sowerby Groundhog

RE: [Chrysler300] Punxsutawney PA Phil Sowerby Groundhog

Ruthanne wanted to get married on a great romantic holiday in February so I reserved the (Little Brown) church (in the Vale) for February 2.

Whaatt?

At least I have never forgotten the date (nor have I been allowed to forget it) for the last 52 years.

300-link:  The ’61 Valiant V200 hardtop I had at the time had the faux-spare tire on the deck, just like it’s big brother the ’60 F.  Yeah, I could’a had a V-8.

Best wishes to all for a great meet and congrats to the Tony’s and all the other workerbees in setting up what appears to be a super meet.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA