From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jay R robodoc57@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 10:31 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Truck and trailer parking

 Hello all,

    For those of us trailering our 300's to the show is there parking available at the Holiday Inn or near by? As an alternative, is there truck/trailer parking at Memorial park?  I am willing to separate the truck and trailer and I am willing to pay.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Jay

Posted by: "Mark Souders" <mrs954@xxxxxxx>