[Chrysler300] Drone Safety Report For Macungie Meet

[Chrysler300] Drone Safety Report For Macungie Meet

Hi To All Members, Guests, Active or retired-Fire Safety Officers, Fire Chiefs & Firemen, Pilots, Emergency Response Personnel, Police Chiefs & Law Enforcement officers,

The Macungie Meet Hosts want you to know that we are dedicated to your safety and the safety of your cars.

We have checked with the FAA, Dept. of Homeland Security and all other Federal, State & Local Authorities and Agencies.

We have contacted the Board of Directors of the 300 Club.

We can with confidence give you this following Drone Safety Report.

There are no drones expected over the Host Hotel or Macungie Park

EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING:

There are security drones watching over the beer pipeline from the Samuel Adams Brewery to the Samuel Adams Lounge in the Host Hotel.
They do not want people tapping into it and stealing beer en-route to the Lounge.
The drone flight paths do not pass over the designated parking lot.

The Macungie Police Dept. is our biggest threat. They have drones that patrol the Park during the annual car show.
They are on the look out for anyone doing burn outs. Sort of like red light cameras that catch you going thru a red light and you get a ticket in the mail 2 weeks later except
they have a half dozen chase cars ready to pounce on you at immediately with no notice.

OTHER THAN THAT:

The only thing in the air will be the fireworks on Saturday night.

Your Macungie Meet Hosts dedicated to overhead safety

Posted by: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>