[Chrysler300] 300F Feature

Hi folks,

The printers have been on a long vacation so we must be paying them enough. Your next publications should be heading out to you soon. In the meantime, we need some 300F stories. Amazingly, I have two in already. That's a great start but we need more.

Be a part of 300 history. You know the drill, tell us how/why you bought your 300F, or catch us up on your restoration. Have a good road trip story? Make a new story at the meet this week. Long or short (300 words) is okay. We'll need at least one photo, too. Please do not embed photos in documents. For best results, send original, unmodified images, or snail mail if necessary. Deadline August 21.

Thanks,
Andy
your editor
in Chicago