Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Brakes - Dual Master Cylinder Conversion

Hi Mark,  I’m sorry I haven’t been able to get involved with your questions on the Master Cyl. I gave you.  Some where in my archives I have a picture that I took of the instillation that I did.  I’m sorry to say I haven’t been able to drive my car yet.  Between my wife getting Cancer and me Breaking my back.  I've had 9 surgeries and it still isn't fixed.  I will do my best to find the picture for you if you need it.  I also purchased a small adjustable per portion valve from a speed shop.  It goes inline so you can put it where ever is handy.  I only installed it in case I need it .  Again I’m sorry I haven been more help. But I do know the Master Cylinder bolts right up.              Gary Barker

Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 7:25 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300G Brakes - Dual Master Cylinder Conversion

Thanks Dan & Tony.

Dan I read your conversion write up on the web site. It is very good and I like the way the final product looks.

The Wagner MC 71258 came from an e-mail Gary Barker put out in 2012. He stated it was bolt on to his 300F. When I look up the specification on that master it shows it is for a car with both disc and drums so I’m hoping that means there will be no residual valve on one of the ports. It also appears to have a bolt down lid like our original masters.

I have an e-mail out to Stainless Steel Brakes to see what modifications are needed with their MC.

-Mark Knutsen