[Chrysler300] On The Road Again UPDSTE #2

[Chrysler300] On The Road Again UPDSTE #2

Well I pulled  outta Pittsburg a rollin’ down that eastern seaboard…
I got my die…..
No….wait

Wrong song!!!

After fueling last lite at Fremont and settling in for the nite, We rolled out of Freemont about 7AM EDT this morning on our way to look at
the 1st of 2 truck campers at Lodi & Medina, OH, en route to the meet.

After viewing the second one near Medina, OH it was back on the interstate and east bound and down.
Meeting up with Carlton S. and wife Barb around Youngstown proved somewhat troublesome as they had already  blown right by the I-80 exit and were lost somewhere between there and Pittsburgh??? While we were just about to get on 80, as we were coming in from the west on I-76 after our little detour.
Long story short, they caught up with us near Brookville PA where we made a fuel stop and lunch.
About that time I rec’d a call from Jim Krausmann informing me they were about 15 minutes behind us so we boogied on down the road another 10 miles to the next rest area where they caught up.  Noel in his white F, Jim Krausmann in the Black C and John Begian in the black G conv came blasting on by so we fell in with them.
One more fuel stop at Lamar to top off the tanks as the rest were stopping for fuel also, then  it was off for the home stretch down the PA Pike to A’town where we rolled in about 7:15 to a lot filled w/300’S. What a sight!

Mileage figures and fuel consumption was about the same as yesterday so I won’t bore you with the data, besides, I lost my calculator!!

Wish you all were here!!
Dave Carolyn & Missy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional