Re: [Chrysler300] Oil filler/breather cap on a G

Re: [Chrysler300] Oil filler/breather cap on a G

Had same issue with kohler power plant . As mentioned , i found SS very coarse steel wool . Maybe on line ? Great stuff , gets some oil on it and grabs dirt . Similar to that used in old oil bath air cleaners .. And SS means no rust

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 3, 2015, at 7:17 AM, 'Rick Vitek' rpvitek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I realize it’s not steel wool per se as in hardware store stuff. I just refer to it as such as it reminds me of some of the scrap that came off cutting operations in a steel mill where I worked in Detroit.
>

> So this means it did come from the factory with an element inside?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)