[Chrysler300] Future News...

In the next two weeks after Vacation Bible School is over, I will be taking the upper radiator 2 piece hose apart to see how much sand and gunk the Garo radiator hose filter has collected in a year.  My last radiator was 50% clogged on the way to Alamogordo so put a super premium radiator core in it with an inline filter.  The other event will be to install a heat reducer under the carb in the 1963 300 Touring 8 to see if the terrible restart when hot with the corn gas may have been reduced.  The seller at Chryslers at Carlisle swore his invention would solve that situation.  Jett's Consumer's Report evaluation may be of interest, (or not)

Larry W Jett

Posted by: Larry Jett <larrywjett@xxxxxxxxx>