From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 'John Grady' jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 12:02 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Jean-Yves Chouinard'
Subject: [Chrysler300] FW: 300F pass quarter

Hi all, ,

We need a 60 Chrysler passenger side quarter panel from convert (right) or
coupe ; restoring a real terra cotta F, had been hit, we found half xxx 4
door  quarter panel had been grafted on 30 years ago + , does not fit right,
they made new fender lip of solid bondo ( not rusted there!) . As result of
poor body work, trunk lid fit awful. Wheel well rippled/crushed,  left like
that.

I have a hope someone paring down the pile (me too!) has a clip or a pass
side panel hanging on a wall..with a wheel well..??

Obviously, tried the usual suspects , no luck.

Any help greatly appreciated,

John

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional