[Chrysler300] 62 Chrysler 300H for sale

If you have always wanted a 300H, here’s your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I am offering for sale, my 62 Chrysler 300H Coupe, to club members first. Rotisserie restored, all the factory specs. 413 dual quad, automatic, factory A/C, AAJ front disc brake conversion, Goers interior, PPG Concept single stage paint, etc. Includes an attic full of spare parts, including the front drum brakes. This was the feature car at this year’s Das Awkscht Fescht, and host of the 2015 Fall Meet in Macungie, PA. No, I don’t have to sell, I want to sell. Time to pursue my dream car. Fly in, drive it home. Email me off list server for details and price.

Happy Moparing,

Mark Souders

mrs954@xxxxxxx

610-916-2770