Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell

On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:54 PM, "'Lynn' lynnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You might also check the short hose from the master cylinder also.  I had one of those collapse internally on my 57 Desoto and caused the same symptoms.

Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Brakes

Which brakes are dragging?
You might want to replace the rubber hoses from the front brakes to the frame.
They can deteriorate inside and end up with a flap of rubber hanging down inside the hose and acting like a valve.
Pressure to the brake pushes it out of the way and with no pressure, the flap falls down into the hose and prevents the fluid from returning to the MC.
Ray