Re: [Chrysler300] Carter Carb 300K Problems

Re: [Chrysler300] Carter Carb 300K Problems

Hi Mike, the old fuel pump was tested at 10-14 psi with good fuel flow but we replaced it because it was leaking oil next to the block and was a inexpensive fix.  Thanks  Mark

Mark G. Miller, General Manager
Arthur L. Davis Publishing Agency, Inc.
ph. 800-626-4081 ext. 1303  cell 319-240-8083
f. 319-277-4055