Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Engine Air Filter Number

I have two new filters in the Box.  They are Baldwin   PA 620 and they are the same as what is on the car.  They fit perfect.   Gary Barker

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 4:13 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F Engine Air Filter Number

Hi All:

Does anybody have the correct part number for the engine air filters on the 300F?  NAPA and Advanced Auto Parts can not match mine when comparing dimensions.  The filters presently on  my car are Purotator AFP 44, 10" OD, 7-1/2" ID, 2" high.  For all I know these are wrong too.  ☺.

Thanks for looking,

Mark Schueller
300C, F

Posted by: "Gary Barker" <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>