Re: [Chrysler300] SMS upholstery : (

I have ordered a lot of material from them and had them make up some headliners in the past as well.  A friend of mine had some door panels made up for his 1965 300 convertible.  I have never ever had  a problem with them, and the door panels for my friend are first rate, although the wait was some 6 months I recall.  Both my friend and I have always relied on them with no issues.  I don't understand the reason for the very different experiences people are citing??

Steve Albu