Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 1:16 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] power seat problems

Good afternoon 300- ites,

My 6 way power seat quite moving and just clicks.
I tried another relay and drive unit, still clicks, Any ideas?

Any ideas on how to install a tach cable with the radiator hose in the way?

Thanks in advance for your help and have a great Halloween weekend.
I think my car is haunted!

Steve Beard
300 F in Delaware, Ohio

Posted by: "Gary Nelson" <gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>