[Chrysler300] 300 Owner Needs Help

I've been contacted by a 300 owner for help. His name is Hercules Jefferson and he is from Highland Park (suburb of Detroit). He says he's a member of the 300 Club and gets the magazine, but I don't find him in the membership roster.

Anyway, he recently had the engine on his 300 rebuilt. About 100 miles ago. He says it is running rough and he would like to take it to a shop to have it looked at (and fixed). But ... he says he has been unable to find a shop in the Detroit area he feels he can trust or is knowledgeable in cars of the era.

I live in western Michigan and can't help him. If some of you can recommend a shop to him, he would be most appreciative.

His e-mail address is hjeffersonsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. His telephone number is (313) 215- 1139.

Mike Reed in Hastings, Michigan

Posted by: "Michael Reed" <rmreed@xxxxxxxxx>