FW: [Chrysler300] E-News is out

From: rixpac@xxxxxxx
To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] E-News is out
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 06:47:15 -0600

 I have no idea how to post information to the club. Found an interesting car east of Denver Colorado. 1963 Pacesetter convertible and appears to be rust free and really straight, interior is bad being the top was torn off all the bows are present and not damaged. Engine is out, stored in a garage, T413 not a 383. have some pictures. asking price $2500 outside storage $15 a month.