[Chrysler300] Ethanol Fuel- Pennsylvania Bill to eliminate ethanol

[Chrysler300] Ethanol Fuel- Pennsylvania Bill to eliminate ethanol

My Chrysler 300L and especially my 300H run very poorly on ethanol gasoline, so I pass this along to our Pennsylvania residents:

Pennsylvania Bill to Eliminate Ethanol Requirement in Gasoline Approved by House - now moves to Senate

Legislation (H.B. 471) to remove the requirement that gasoline offered for sale in the state contain a percentage of ethanol was approved by an
overwhelming margin in the House of Representatives and will now be sent to the Senate Environmental Resources & Energy Committee
for consideration. Currently, the state requires that "All gasoline sold or offered for sale to ultimate consumers in this Commonwealth must
contain at least 10% cellulosic ethanol by volume".

Please contact the Pennsylvania Senate Environmental Resources & Energy Committee Immediately to request support for H.B. 471

H.B. 471 recognizes that ethanol fuels cause problems with fuel pumps, fuel gauges, as well as other engine performance issues, especially
over a period of time when the vehicle is not used. Current high performance specialty parts along with pre-model 2001 cars and parts may
be most susceptible to corrosion.

H.B. 471 acknowledges that ethanol has been shown to decrease fuel mileage.

H.B. 471 recognizes that the life span of vehicles and equipment can be dramatically reduced with the wrong fuel and that owners could be
confronted with break downs. Anti-corrosion additives are available for each purchase of gasoline but can become expensive, burdensome and
require consumer education.

DON'T DELAY !  Please contact all Senate Environmental Resources & Energy Committee members to request support for H. B. 471

Please see the following link for names and addresses of committee members:

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/cteeInfo/index.cfm?Code=9&CteeBody=S

PLEASE  e-mail a copy of your letter to: Steve McDonald at:  stevem@xxxxxxxx

ALSO, please forward this alert to your fellow car enthusiasts !

Non -Pennsylvania residents take note and start your own petitions.

Thank You

Jeff Miklas

Posted by: ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx