Re: [Chrysler300] C300

Johnny and all,

Understand, I don't have all of the answers and I'm not saying you are incorrect on the tag but in all of my years I've never seen one.  Regarding the exhaust tips I've always thought those were an option installed at the dealer level or by an owner.  I've personally seen at least two styles of these and have heard of a third but they were all very close.  Once again I suspect back in the day Chrysler had more than on source for these.

John Lazenby